Mega Bank Nepal Limited, an 'A' Class Commercial Bank, invites highly motivated and result-oriented Nepalese Citizens to apply for job positions for its Corporate Office, Province Offices and Inside/Outside Valley Branches.
- Position: Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager/ Manager
- Province Offices: Province Heads - 3
- Department (Corporate Office): Head-Micro Banking, Resource Development (Deposit) - 3
OFFICER LEVEL (42)
Position: Junior Officer/ Officer/ Senior Officer
- Department (Corporate Office): Business Unit (Credit), Resource Development (Deposit), Bancassurance, New Product Development, Recovery Management, Digitization, Legal, IT & SWIFT (MIS/CBS/Network & Security) – 10
- Branch (Credit Business): Kathmandu, Janakpur, Butwal, Bhairahawa, Biratnagar, Nepalgunj, Birgunj, Sunwal – 16
- Branch Manager: Kathmandu, Tulsipur, Jitpur, Lekhnath, Birendranagar, Dailekh, Kumayaak Gaunpalika (Panchthar), Jogbuda, Kalikot – 15
- Branch (Operations): Janakpur – 1
ASSISTANT LEVEL (57)
Position: Assistant/ Senior Assistant/ Supervisor
- Department (Corporate Office): Business Unit (Credit), Card & Alternate Channels, Legal, IT & SWIFT (MIS/ Network & Security) – 6
- Branch (Credit Business): Dhading, Kataiya, Damak, Itahari, Birgunj, Birendranagar, Tamghas, Kohalpur, Okhaldhunga, Aairawati Gaunpalika (Pyuthan), Khijidemba Gaunpalika (Okhaldhunga), Tripura Sundari Gaunpalika (Dhading) – 12
- Branch (Operations): Kathmandu, Tulsipur, Bhairahawa, Ramnagar Gaunpalika (Sarlahi), Bishnupur Gaunpalika (Siraha), Khijidemba Gaunpalika (Okhaldhunga), Dhanpalthan Extension Counter (Morang), Dahachowk Extension Counter (Kathmandu) - 14
- Branch (Deposit RM): Kathmandu, Pokhara, Biratnagar, Birgunj, Birtamode, Janakpur, Butwal, Dharan, Narayangarh, Dhangadhi, Mahendranagar, Hariwan, Ghorahi, Manigram, Tansen, Kawasoti, Malekhu, Kohalpur, Hetauda, Itahari, Charikot - 25
For details on general and job-related criteria, interested candidates will have to visit the "Career" section of Bank's website www.megabanknepal.com. Application without disclosure of age and marks/percentage for each level of the degree from SLC/ equivalent onward and without correct experience details shall be disqualified. All candidates are expected to be proficient in written/ spoken English and Nepali and be computer literate with working knowledge of Office Applications. Candidates are expected to have a positive attitude, pleasant and cheerful nature with excellent interpersonal skills, smart personality and desire to excel and surpass the assigned targets.
For all the positions as mentioned above, local candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
To Apply Online:
Candidates meeting the stated criteria and possessing required knowledge and skills can log on to www.megabanknepal.com/jobs/ and click "Apply Now" icon. The deadline for application is February 17th, 2019 (5th of Falgun, 2075).
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further selection process(es). The Bank reserves the right to reject any/ all applications without assigning any reasons whatsoever. No telephonic queries will be entertained. Canvassing at any stage of processes will lead to automatic disqualifications.
Also read vacancy notice below:
Source: Kantipur Daily, 03 February 2019